Spencer taught Matt how to drive the bobcat, thinking he probably wouldn't be able to do it. He should have known better. Mathew picked right up on Spencer's instructions on how to do it. (He just told him, he didn't show him.) And before we knew it Matt was driving around, digging up cement and dumping it. We just couldn't believe it. Well, after all the kids saw him driving it, they just had to too. So Matt became the instructor and taught Britten and Brooklyn. (Hannah was in St. George at her basketball game.) Everyone did well, and thankfully that tractor went back a couple hours later.
That is hilarious!! I'm that same way - I always tell Jason, they are too little & wont quite get it, then they always prove me wrong!! Hahaha!! I think I forget my kids aren't as small as I want to think they are!!!
ReplyDeletethat looks so fun, wish we had 1 of those to play with for a day.. we'd really get a lot done.. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete