We celebrated Britten's big 14th birthday on Saturday. When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, her answer wasn't how I thought. Instead of a party with a bunch of friends, she wanted to spend it with her family. She planned a camp out Friday night in the backyard with her sisters and brothers. They loved it! Saturday we all went rock climbing at the YMCA. The kids had a blast and climbed for two hours. They all did really well. By the time we left they were so weak and tired they could hardly walk. Mathew fell asleep at 7:00pm and slept all night. It was great! Britten is such an amazing daughter. She is a great example to her sister's and brother's. They look up too and love her so much. I don't know what I'm going to do without her in beehives anymore. It's going to be as big of a change for me as it is for her. But in no time, Hannah will be in beehives with me. :) I feel so lucky and blessed to have Britten as my daughter. I love you sis!!
May 18, 2009
Britten's Big 14
We celebrated Britten's big 14th birthday on Saturday. When I asked her what she wanted to do for her birthday, her answer wasn't how I thought. Instead of a party with a bunch of friends, she wanted to spend it with her family. She planned a camp out Friday night in the backyard with her sisters and brothers. They loved it! Saturday we all went rock climbing at the YMCA. The kids had a blast and climbed for two hours. They all did really well. By the time we left they were so weak and tired they could hardly walk. Mathew fell asleep at 7:00pm and slept all night. It was great! Britten is such an amazing daughter. She is a great example to her sister's and brother's. They look up too and love her so much. I don't know what I'm going to do without her in beehives anymore. It's going to be as big of a change for me as it is for her. But in no time, Hannah will be in beehives with me. :) I feel so lucky and blessed to have Britten as my daughter. I love you sis!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















Happy Birthday Britten! You are a Miamaid - super awesome. I can't wait until you are a Laurel and in my class.
ReplyDeleteSis. Orchard
Happy birthday Britten! I can't believe you have a 14 yr old, were not that old.. Are we? LOL
ReplyDeletebritten, you have a great example in your mother to look up to, spend as much time with her as you can and try to be like her, you are a great girl, grandpa and i love you very much and enjoy watching you grow and develop into a beautiful young woman again happy day, love
ReplyDeleteFor fun! We thought about her on her birthday but were out of town so I sent her a happy birthday text. I hope she got it!
ReplyDelete