We went to Matt's first flag football game today. He did a great job, and loved every minute. He's had to work at learning how to pull the flags off, and the challenge has been good for him. I'm sure he'll get better every game. He is the smallest kid on the team and I believe the youngest one too. It will be fun to watch him as the season goes on.
good job matt, work hard so we can all come and watch you in jr high love
ReplyDeleteDon't you love football? It's so fun seeing your kids play isn't it..
ReplyDeleteAs you can tell from my blog, I love watching my kids in their sports games. So much fun!! Have fun with it for the next LONG while!! LOL
ReplyDeleteWay to Go Matty!! HOw fun that your name gets to be on your jersey! Keep up the good work....and I hope you get to have an orange mouth piece soon...my fav. color is orange! :)
ReplyDelete