March 3, 2009

Britten . . . High School . . . Am I ready for this?

Britten had to get registered for High School last week. I feel like a deer in the headlights when it comes to this. I can't believe that she is already going to High School. We have an open house at the High School tonight to go and see where things are and how it all works. I hope it will relieve some of my anxiety and not make it worse. She is actually doing well with the whole idea. So, I'm very glad about that. Britt is a good student and I don't worry about her when it comes to her school work, it's just the whole growing up thing that's got me stunned. :)

3 comments:

  1. I hate that growing up thing!!! Sorry it has to happen to your kids too. LOL Britt will do great in High School, and you will soon get used to the idea. As another one of my kids leaves high school this year, two more enter. I am gradually watching all my kids get old and leave me. Enjoy every minute your kids are home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a senior! I don't know how, cause I feel like i'm still 18 :) I'm sure she'll do great..

    ReplyDelete
  3. that just dates the rest of us, we all lived through it and im sure you will to, just have faith in what you've taught her and kiss her good-by at the door, i love you both very much, set a good example britten and make good choices, always remember who you are!

    ReplyDelete