
Camping on Cedar Mt.
(If you can call staying in a cabin camping.)
We had a great time with the Dorman Family
on Cedar Mt. We went fishing, and four wheeling,
and the cabin was awesome!

Great times and memories.
Thanks guys, We love you!
Hannah and MoJo
Hannah took care of MoJo for a week, and she
loved every minute of it.

Girls Camp Was Awesome!
Britten and I attended girls camp the week before
we left. We had a lot of fun.
We love you Panaca 1st ward young women!
Britten gets to go to girls camp again
at the end of July.
(they are staying in cabins:)
im so glad for all the pixs please keep it up so we can keep track of you, fun time on the mt. we just got back from family reunion it was fun, we have a new tent
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun picture! I'm glad you posted it. Now I can have it for Kelsie's scrapbook. How are you guys doing anyway? It was fun to see you over the 24th weekend. I love the blog. Ours is mathewsfarm.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete