The boys were so excited to go to the air museum,that that was the first thing we did. It was pretty cool!
Our Home
We are liking it here in Meridian. The kids are making
friends and loving the pool. (it's just around the corner)
It's usually a lot more crowded than this.
Nathan loves to go swimming!
Hence, the huge smile:)
He named his fish Bob. lol!


that first pictures at the air show of your family is a really great one! I sure love and miss you guys! Also, your house looks awesome. I hope you're enjoying Boise so far....I know you miss Panaca. Its weird to think that I'll probably never go there again..?? weird.
ReplyDeletetks for showing us some of what you have been up to, we miss you so much cann't waite to see you in a few weeks. the house looks great the kids look happy hope you are also love
ReplyDelete