What fun Pictures.. I hadn't looked for too long. Britt your dress is beautiful and you look just Beautiful in it. How fun to have your Dad get to escort you.. I got to Escort Matt at his Senior ball I think I was more nervous then he was.. Love you soooo much.. We will all miss you tons next yr. hope your up this way so we can see you.. Love
So beautiful! Love your dress {and hair} Britt!! So glad you're enjoying your Senior Year! ps. I left a comment on Britt's volleyball post a few posts down....
What fun Pictures.. I hadn't looked for too long. Britt your dress is beautiful and you look just Beautiful in it. How fun to have your Dad get to escort you.. I got to Escort Matt at his Senior ball I think I was more nervous then he was.. Love you soooo much.. We will all miss you tons next yr. hope your up this way so we can see you.. Love
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful! Love your dress {and hair} Britt!! So glad you're enjoying your Senior Year! ps. I left a comment on Britt's volleyball post a few posts down....
ReplyDelete