happenings: any event considered worthwhile, unusual, or interesting
February 18, 2012
We're Back
We have been haveing computer problems for the past two months, and I haven't been able to post. But one of our computers are now working, and I have a lot of post catching up to do!
That was so fun looking at those pictures! It really made me miss you and the fund times we had... I can see from these pictures who was the instigator in many of our fun adventures!... let's just say leaves don't fall very far from trees! I can see you in your daughters! How fun... hope you are doing as well as it seems! take care Melanie
Hurry we are waiting for Christmas pictures... hope things are going well ... Love you tons..
ReplyDeleteWow Danielle! (Lady Daneille)
ReplyDeleteThat was so fun looking at those pictures! It really made me miss you and the fund times we had... I can see from these pictures who was the instigator in many of our fun adventures!... let's just say leaves don't fall very far from trees! I can see you in your daughters! How fun... hope you are doing as well as it seems!
take care
Melanie