August 5, 2011

Matt's 9th Birthday

Mathew finally got to have a birthday party.  (I am the worst at
putting together birthday party's for the kids.)  This was our first boy party.
Britten was in charge of the games and I fed them lunch.  Pretty simple, but lots of fun!
Mathew is a great kid and we are so happy he's part of our family.  Happy Birthday Matt!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Danielle, It was great seeing you when you were here. Thanks for letting us have the boys over. I'm glad Matt had a good birthday. I do think the simple ones are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. boy parties are fun, I still think about the party we had for James when he turned 8 I think. we did all the game things and everyone helped.. then we roasted hot dogs. there were a million boys there and it was a great time by all... Happy Birthday Mathew..

    ReplyDelete