Saturday, after the boys H.S. basketball game Britten was running to get a shirt that was being handed out for witnessing Dantley Walker breaking the Nevada record for scoring the most points in a H.S. b-ball career, and she twisted her foot and pulled the muscle on top. Her foot had swollen up and turned purple within minutes.
So Monday we took her in for her first x-ray.
She discovered that even though the sign said "Welcome to the Torture Chamber" it was a painless process.
The x-ray showed a couple hairline fractures. She is now sporting a walking boot.
I had to take a picture of the x-ray as it showed up on the computer screen.




Im so sorry Britten, but im glad its no worse.. Danielle I have been prompted to call you all week, but I always think about it when your in school, well now I know why, sorry im not listening like I should.. Love you guys
ReplyDeleteHow cool that you could post the X-rays. I love it. Oh, and Britten, heal up quickly! Every time Jay sees your Christmas card he says, "Mommy, I miss that family."
ReplyDelete