January 3, 2011

refocus

                        As we begin another new year, I can't help but think about the events of the year past.  Life through us a few surprises and I can defiantly see where the hand of the Lord has guided us to where we are today.  I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows our needs and is there to strengthen and support us in our day to day decisions if we but look to him for guidance.  I am grateful for our Savior who personally knows our hearts and gave us the greatest gift of eternal life if we can but endure to the end.  That's all he asks, that we do our best.  I know that as I focus on my Savior throughout this coming year, I will be happy and my life will be blessed.  Happy New Year to all!!



"As we turn to our Heavenly Father and seek His wisdom regarding the things that matter most, we learn over and over again the importance of four key relationships: with our God, with our families, with our fellowman, and with ourselves. As we evaluate our own lives with a willing mind, we will see where we have drifted from the more excellent way. The eyes of our understanding will be opened, and we will recognize what needs to be done to purify our heart and refocus our life."
                                                                                                 ~Dieter F. Uchtdorf

1 comment:

  1. that is a great statement sis. if we all will look to those things and stay close to the Lord, all our lives will be better.. glad that things are going better for you and your family.. hope good things come to you all in this new yr.. love you lots..

    ReplyDelete