We moved from Idaho back to Nevada last week. It was hard to say goodbye to good friends who touched our lives and changed us forever. You will always be in our hearts!
Britten with Kadi and Mackenzie - (I shouldn't have waited until the last day to take pictures. It was hard to get one without red & wet eyes.) These girls were Britten's BFF's!
Hannah with some of her good friends from beehive's. Hannah, Rachel and Tatiana were the three "redheaded" musketeers. 
Brooklyn with her BFF Allison.
I went out to get a picture of the guys loading up the diesel, and found Allison sitting on the driveway. It made me cry to see her like this and every time I see this picture it still makes me cry. Her and Brooklyn spent practically every day together for the past two years. We are really going to miss our Alli!

Brooklyn with her BFF Allison.
I went out to get a picture of the guys loading up the diesel, and found Allison sitting on the driveway. It made me cry to see her like this and every time I see this picture it still makes me cry. Her and Brooklyn spent practically every day together for the past two years. We are really going to miss our Alli!

all those girls r so cute. allie's pix made me cry.. im sure panaca is glad to have your cute little family back in their fold.. Love you sis.
ReplyDelete