April 21, 2010

"38"

We celebrated Spencer's birthday a couple days ago. What a great man he is! I am so thankful for his love and support in my life and am so grateful that he is my eternal love. He is such a wonderful father. He sacrifices so much for our family and sets a great example.

Happy Birthday - I Love you!!
We invited some friends over for cake and ice cream. It was a great day! I made my first cake with fondant. It was fun playing with it. I defiantly need more practice. The possibilities are endless with that stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah for your fondant cake! I love it! Looks like a fun bday party. We love you Spencer! Oh, and your house looks nice and open...can't wait to visit again someday and see all of it. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job with the cake sis, it looks good--yum!
    Happy BIrthday Spencer hope your day was a good one, we love you and yours lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete