happenings: any event considered worthwhile, unusual, or interesting
danielle those kids are so cute, and britten has grown into a beautiful you woman, im glad you have to keep track of her, we love you and your family so much, give them all a kiss for us, love
LOVE THEM!! Your kids are beautiful and I miss you all!!!! :) loves!
What great pictures - you have such cute kids! Could Britten get any more beautiful? I can't believe how grown up they all are!
These are really beautiful pictures of your kids!
danielle those kids are so cute, and britten has grown into a beautiful you woman, im glad you have to keep track of her, we love you and your family so much, give them all a kiss for us, love
ReplyDeleteLOVE THEM!! Your kids are beautiful and I miss you all!!!! :) loves!
ReplyDeleteWhat great pictures - you have such cute kids! Could Britten get any more beautiful? I can't believe how grown up they all are!
ReplyDeleteThese are really beautiful pictures of your kids!
ReplyDelete