
At stake conference Saturday night, our stake presidency asked us to take a family picture in front of the temple and hang it in our house for all to see. It's to remind us that we are an eternal family, and together are striving to be so.
Our picture didn't turn out so great. We're planning on going back and doing a retake. Self timer - not a good idea, we need to take someone with us next time. :)
I Love to See the Temple, I'm Going There Someday.....
{Hannah was mad about something. Can you tell?}
LOL. Oh Hannah! I miss you! Isn't body language great! Even from the back!
ReplyDeleteyour family is so dang cute! Hey let me know if we can meet when you pick up becky, i would love to see everyone! (we are in Spanish Fork, UT)
ReplyDeletenana you funny girl, grandpa and i love you very much.
ReplyDelete