April 10, 2009

Picture Tag

Picture tag . . . go to your documents/picture file, go to your 6th file, go to your 6th picture, post it and write about it. I did this to see what picture it was going to be, and when it turned out to be this picture {Shell}, I decided to post it. I know . . . kind of a cheating way to go about it, but it was fun. This is a picture of Michelle and Greg on their wedding day. Michelle made, {yes made} Greg a baseball bat for his wedding present. She worked at a place that had all the wood working materials, so in her free time she made this bat on a lathe. Greg loves baseball, so it was of course the perfect gift. It says Knight on the side, with their wedding date on the end. Sweet Memories!
I tag . . . . . . . whoever wants to do it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Rock on! Look how skinny I was! :) lol. (super funny that that was the pix you had to post about. sorry, but thanks!)

    ReplyDelete