January 27, 2009

He is the light of the world!

I found some beautiful pictures of the
inversion that covered our area for three weeks.
These clouds and fog look like an ocean, with
the mountain tops, like an island.
So serene!
This was not much fun being in, but
the view from the top is beautiful!
We finally saw the sun on Sunday. :)
It lasted for about an hour that day, and
for most of the day yesterday.
I'd never given much thought to what it would be
like without having the sun shine everyday.
But now, having experienced it, wow!
I love the sun! I about cried when I saw the
sun rays coming through the window.
Pretty pathetic I know.
This whole experience helped me to realize how
important the light of Christ is in our lives.
When we have His light shining in our lives, we need
never be gloomy, no matter how gloomy our
day may seem. Christ brings a lasting peace, and
brightest of hope to our hearts. I know He loves us!
He will strengthen and support us!
He is the light of the world!

4 comments:

  1. Wow...amazing pictures. thats seriously cool. also....LOVE the cute background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cool pictures! That would be wierd not having sunshine everyday, something i've never really experienced living here in Nevada :)Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always look at the bright side of things sis, it is a great way to be since we can only controll what we think and do not really what happens to us, i love you tks for sharing those great pixs

    ReplyDelete