December 7, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas!

We love this Christmas season!

The lights . . .the music . . . the smiles.

But, through all the excitement and glimmer,

we need to stop and remember

the reason for the season. Our Savior Jesus Christ,

who was born in the humblest of circumstances.

He "went about doing good". May we try a little harder

to be as Christ was, and never be to busy to stop and help

someone in need. May the light of Christ fill our hearts with

peace, gratitude and love this Christmas

season. Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. that is so cute, you are really getting good at this stuff sis. tks kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you guys! I love all the updates and the pictures. I miss you guys tons. Next time you come to DC or NYC,we'll have to get together. I'm about halfway between the two cities. Everything here is good. I like my job and it's paying well enough that I should be able to leave for my mission in July (keep your fingers crossed!). I'm glad to be back out east, even though you guys are out there. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. When my little boy saw it he said, "WoW, COOL!"

    ReplyDelete