October 19, 2008

Linder Farms

We took the kids to Linder Farms, Saturday.
It was so much fun!
We went through a cool corn maze, without
a map. But we made it out in good time,
and only went down the same path a couple
of times. :) It was a neat experience, working together
in deciding which path to take.
We went on a hayride, picked pumpkins in
a huge pumpkin patch, (that was really awesome!)
and Nathan rode in a cow barrel train.
We had a great time, and can hardly wait for next year!

Lost in the corn maze.

Pumpkin Patch

Cow barrel train

2 comments:

  1. sis you guys have been able to do so many cool things since you have been there, im glad that you are enjoying your new home, hows the ballgames going britt? love

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis...what fun pictures! Your kids are so cute and seeing these pictures makes me miss you more and more.
    Greg and I took Luke to a corn maze on Friday. It was a ton of fun and we got some cute pics as well....I'll be posting them as soon as I charge my camera batteries and then turn my cam back on to get the pics downloaded...I'll try to do it soon. Love you!

    ReplyDelete