I LOvE FaLL!
the changing colors,
the cooler weather,
the shorter days,
(so the kids will go to bed earlier:)
the comfy sweatshirts,
Cheering for soccer and volleyball,
(GO Mathew and Britten!)
crisp mornings,
fresh fruit and garden veggies,
homemade breads,
looking forward to the holidays,
(Steff, I'm trying not to listen to Christmas music yet:)
the soft glow of the fire,
pumpkins,
homemade soup,
holiday scents,
when family and friends come to visit,
Fall is a FABULOUS time of year!
I love the colors!
and surprised the kids with their own baby loaf.
They loved it!
And the bread also made the house smell like fall!
FAbuLOus, FABuLOuS, FaLL!!!!
i love love love your kitchen!!!!!
ReplyDeletelooks good, cann't waite to get up and see your home,kiss all those kids for us
ReplyDeleteHey Danielle I just found your blog! Your kids are getting so big. I hope you don't mind if I peek in once in a while. It's a fun way keeping up with friends. I didn't know you moved, what fun!
ReplyDeleteHey sis....send down some of that zucchini bread my way! :) Yes, I love Fall too -- all the things you mentioned are wonderful, yummy, and vErY FaBuLoUs!! :) Love you!
ReplyDelete