August 12, 2008

Twin Falls, ID

For family home evening yesterday,
we took the kids to the Twin Falls Temple open house.
It was so beautiful!
I am so grateful for the opportunity
we had to take our children so see
the inside of the Temple.


In the endowment room, they had a beautiful mural of
the Shoshone falls in Twin Falls.
So after the temple we went to see the Shoshone falls.
It was breathtaking!

It was a great day! One I hope the kids will never forget.

2 comments:

  1. It looks like so much fun! We got your blog address when we dropped ours off to the Dormans! Brittan & Colby loved looking at your pictures! - The Jason Bleaks -

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANI TKS FOR SHARING THIS, ZONA JENSEN WENT AND ALSO SAID IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL, WHAT A FUN THING TO BE ABLE TO DO WITH THE KIDS, I HOPE THEY WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER IT,

    ReplyDelete